Thursday 31 May 2012

Breaking up.....

Hi Vaginistas,

I'm sorry I haven't written anything for a while for the (4? 1000? OK, 2) readers of this blog. Basically, it's been a shitty couple of weeks, including losing my job and now, this week, splitting up with my boyfriend. He is wonderful and lovely, and has done nothing wrong at all, it is just one of those things, as THEY say. THEY = WANKERS.

I'll be back on track and writing again soon, but in the mean time, sorry. I'm so happy that this blog seems to have found people that want to read it, and love getting messages and things from the ridiculous rambles I write.  I didn't know what to expect what I started it, but am loving hearing from people and having an outlet for everything. I guess this is just another of my usual outpourings, just rather more melancholy than usual.

If you need me I'll be in my PJs, gin soaked and weeping at episodes of Doctors. Probably.

4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear this! Chin up lady - they also say things can only get better and that's one bit I do believe ;) I know I'm more or less a stranger, but if you need to rant or chat via email, you know how you can reach me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I happened upon your blog through Vagenda. Clearly I do not know you at all, but I love the way that you write, it makes me snort, chuckle and guffaw. All at once, which is quite some sound believe me. I just wanted to send you a big ol' cyber hug through the ether. I'm sorry that your recent weeks have been shitty. For the tiny amount that it's worth I'm sending you good vibes, and hope they appear to you as.. a butterfly landing on your window, or an extra piece of bacon in a packet. Or some similar thing that floats your boat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your blog. I was diagnosed with vaginismus in 2010 as the result of a sexual assault and I don't know anybody else who has it. Reading your blog has been an amazing experience. I'm so sorry you're having a rough time. Hang in there. Everything passes. You're in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kisses and love to all of you, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete