Monday 30 April 2012

Thanks!

So, just a quick message to say thank you to the lovely vagenda magazine, for publishing this: http://vagendamag.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/having-vaginismus.html which is a sort of snap shot of my blog; I'm so excited to have it up there on a wicked feminist website. 


Thank you for coming and checking out my blog and for the really lovely comments, and also to the people who sent me private emails; it is wonderful to know there are so many strong Women (and Men!) dealing with Vaginismus and other similar issues. I'm really so happy that you felt compelled to contact me in whatever way, so thank you again. Please do feel free to comment and send me messages, I love hearing from you! 


Have a flower 




Proper blog soon, right now I'm eating hula hoops.....


Keeks

No comments:

Post a Comment